Marsha Dunn Klein & Tracy Delaney
This is a practical collection of 195 handouts on feeding and nutrition for the child with special needs. The articles are all written for parents and are reproducible for easy use by the healthcare professional. This resource provides easy to understand, practical techniques that give you information on the "hows and whats" of feeding and nutrition.
There is information on:
● Nutrition Guidelines,
● Breast and Bottle Feeding,
● Introducing Foods from a Spoon,
● Independent Feeding,
● Cup and Straw Drinking,
● Oral Motor Treatment Strategy,
● Conditions Affecting Feeding and Nutrition,
● Tube Feedings,
● Family Mealtime Interactions and Communications.
A great resource for your feeding and mealtime library!
601 pages, soft cover, 8 1/2" 11"