Packed with treatment techniques and clinical materials, Voice Treatment for Children & Adolescents is a "must-have" for speech-language pathologists working on voice therapy with children.
The practical assessment and treatment information is thoroughly grounded in a review of recent research and technological advancements in the area of voice, while the in-depth discussion of developmental issues relating to vocal maturation, from birth through adolescence, provides a solid foundation of knowledge on which the text is built. Also presented are problem-solving and team intervention models appropriate for SLPs working in clinical, school or medical settings.
Features the following:
● Brimming with therapy ideas.
● Applicable to real caseloads.
● Comprehensively answers clinician quandries.
● Based on developmental realities.
● Longitudinal studies add relevancy.